Write a dialogue between you and your friend about preparation for the ''SSC Examination''.


Dialogue about preparation for the coming SSC exam


Myself: Hello, Rahim. How are you?

Rahim: I am fine. And you?

Myself: I am also fine. What about your preparation for  the coming SSC exam?

Rahim: Well, I'm studying seriously. But I'm worried about my exam. 

Myself: It's all the same about me too. Now tell me about your preparation for different subjects. 

Rahim: You know I am weak in maths.That's why I am taking special care in math's .I'm having a detailed revision of other subjects. What about your preparation? 

 

Myself: Well, my revision in all subjects has been completed. 

Rahim: Very good. You're well on your preparation, I see. I must start working on the test papers. What do you think? 

Myself: Yes, I think it will be helpful for your preparation. I wish you the best of luck. 

Rahim: Thank you very much. 

Myself: You are most welcome. 


Next Post
1 Comments
  • Unknown
    Unknown 19 August 2021 at 14:33

    Nice

Add Comment
comment url