Application for a transfer certificate.

 Question:Suppose,you're studying at Rangpur Zilla School but your father has recently been transferred to Sylhet. Your father wishes to take you to the new place of his posting.so,write an application to the Headteacher of your school for a transfer certificate. 

Ans:
8 December 2020
The Headteacher 
Rangpur Zilla School, Rangpur. 
Subject:Prayer for a transfer certificate. 
Sir,
With due respect I beg to state that I am a student of class 9 of your school. My father is a government officer. Recently he has been transferred from Rangpur to Sylhet.My whole family has been shifted there.I also have to go with my family.And I have no relatives here.So,it is impossible for me to continue my study here. Now I need a transfer certificate to take admission in a school of Sylhet.
I am, therefore, requesting you to issue me a transfer certificate and oblige through it.
Yours obediently 
'X'
Class-9, Roll-2


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url