Writing composition "My Aim in Life/My Future Plan of Life."

   My Aim in Life/My Future Plan of Life

Introduction:Everybody should have an aim in life. A man without an aim is like a ship without a rudder. A fixed aim helps a man and a man achieve his goal.I have also such an aim and it is to be a doctor. 

My Aim:The goal of life is a person's future plan. Future plans differ from person to person. Some people want to be a doctor, some want to be an engineer, some want to be a teacher and some want to be a social worker. Also, my life goal is to be a doctor.There are many reasons behind this. 

Reasons for choice:First of all, doctors save lives. My aim in life is to be a doctor because most of the people of my village are poor and illiterate. They are not aware of health and population control. Good and skilled doctors are not available there. So they do not get help and advice of a good doctor. They are suffer from many diseases like- Cholera,diarrhea and die for premature death.By observing their miseries, I have decided to be a doctor. I want to provide them treatment free of cost. It will be possible if I can become a doctor. 

My preparation:Now I am a student of class eight. When I will be in class nine, I will take biology as my compulsory subject. I am trying to my best to do well in my study. After passing the SSC examination, I will get admitted into a good college. And when I completed my HSC, I will complete my MBBS course. After completing my MBBS degree I will go to my village and provide a health care service to the village people. I will take fee from rich and wealthy people but I will take no fee from poor patients people. If I can earn enough money,I will set up a charitable dispensary in my village. 

Conclusion:Power and skill both are equally important to reach the target. So at the time of making such a choice we should think our linking and abilities. And remember one thing,If you can dream it,you can do it. 
Next Post Previous Post
2 Comments
  • Unknown
    Unknown 31 December 2020 at 23:31

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  • Unknown
    Unknown 20 August 2021 at 20:12

    Awesome !

Add Comment
comment url