Write a dialogue between you and your Headteacher about issuing a transfer certificate.

 Suppose, your are a student of Comilla Zila School. Recently your father has been transferred from Comilla to Sylhet. You will have to go with your family. So you need a transfer certificate. Now, write a dialogue between you and your Headteacher about issuing a transfer certificate.

 

Dialogue about transfer certificate
Dialogue about transfer certificate 

A dialogue between myself and the Headteacher about issuing a transfer certificate-


Myself : May I come in sir? 


Headteacher : Yes, come in.


Myself : Good morning, sir.



Headteacher: Good morning. What do you want? 


Myself : Sir, I need a transfer certificate. My father has been recently transferred from Comilla to Sylhet. I have no close relatives here where I can stay. So, I'm badly in need of a transfer certificate so that I can get myself admitted to a new school in Sylhet. 


Headteacher : Has your family already moved to Sylhet. 


Myself : No sir, my family is going to be shifted there very soon.


Headteacher : Ok, there are some official procedures in case of issuing a transfer certificate. You will have to submit an application with necessary fees for the purpose. 


Myself : I know sir. Here it is.


Headteacher : I'm very sad that my school is going to miss a very good student like you.


Myself : Please pray to Allah for my bright future. 


Headteacher : Of course. I'm going to issue you a transfer certificate. Come tomorrow and have it from our heads clerk. 


Myself : Thank you sir for your kind help.


Headteacher : You're most welcome.  


Thanks  for read our dialogue, make sure to follow our site Easy Writing Part to connect us.





Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url