dialogue about your preparation for the annual examination

Question: Suppose, you are Sumon/Sumona, and your friend is Rashed/Rasheda. Now, write a dialouge between you and your friend about the preparation for the Annual Examination.

Annual-Examination-Dialogue
Annual Examination Dialogue


Ans:

Dialogue about your preparation for the Annual Examination

Sumon: Hello, Rashed! How are you? 

Rashed:  Hi! I'm fine. What about you?

Sumon:  I'm fine, too. Our examination is knocking at the door. How's your preparation

Rashed: Well, I've already finished Bangla, ICT and Religion. Now, I'm trying to finish Science and BGS within this week. 

Sumon: Very good! What about English and Mathematics? 

Rashed: You know I'm somewhat weak in these two subjects. So, I'm regularly taking help from my tutor. I hope to overcome my weaknesses before the exam. 

Sumon: Don't worry! If you're sincere enough, you'll succeed.

Rashed: By the by, what about your preparation?

Suman: My preparation for the exam is also going well. I always maintain a daily routine. That's why I've been able to complete all the subjects this week.

Rashed: Great! What're you doing now ? 

Also Read

Preparation for the ensuing JSC exam dialogue 

Preparation for the ensuing SSC exam dialogue 

Sumon: Now, I'm giving mock test on each and every subject. I'm also giving special attention to English and Mathematics by practicing all the mathematical and grammatical problems properly.

Rashed: I'm giving mock test, too.

Sumon: Good! I wish to cut a good figure in the exam. I want to obtain about 80% marks. 

Rashed: Me too. Best of luck. 

Sumon: You too. 


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url