A dialogue between me and my friend about proper use of time.

 Write a dialogue between me and my friend (Rita) about proper use of time.



Me : Hi , Rita. What about you?

Rita : Quite fine. And you?

Me : I'm so so. I heard that you have done very well in the exam. 

Rita : Yes, you heard right. 

Me : Would you please tell me how you did well on the exam?

Rita : Sure. It's nothing but the proper use of time. 

Me : Proper use of time! What's that?

Rita : That's called punctuality. You should not keep anything for tomorrow. Because time does not wait for anyone. 

Me : OK, but how can I make proper use of time? 

Read more:


Rita : Can you follow a daily routine? If you do not follow the routine then you must follow the routine. 

Me : Do you do it?

 

A dialogue between me and my friend about proper use of time.
A dialogue about proper use of time.


Rita : Yes, I think it helped me a lot. 

a dialogue between me and my friend about proper use of time

Me : Is it the secret of your success? 

Rita : You're right . You should not be irregular in everything. 

Me : How can I be like you? 

Rita : You should go to bed early and rise early in the morning. Then, you should make a routine and strictly maintain it. 

Me : You're really punctual. Thank you very much for your good advice.
 
Rita : You're most welcome. 


●If you are interested to read more dialogues follow our site. 

●Let us know in the comments below what kind of dialogue you want.



Google News

Next Post Previous Post
1 Comments
  • Unknown
    Unknown 4 October 2021 at 13:25

    Excellent !

Add Comment
comment url