Write a dialogue between two friends about preparation for the ensuing JSC exam.

Write a dialogue between you and your friend Mehidy, about the preparation for the ensuing JSC exam.

                               


preparation for the ensuing JSC exam.
preparation for the ensuing JSC exam.



Myself :Hello, Mehidy. How're you?


Mehidy :I'm quite well. What about you? 


Myself :Nothing, but I'm feeling worried about the coming JSC exam. My preparation is not yet satisfactory. 


Mehidy :But why? Tell me in particular. What about your English and Science?


Myself :I'm satisfied with my preparation of English. But I've not even complete my science. 


Mehidy :Don't worry. What about your other subjects? 


Myself :I think, I've been going on well with all other subjects. 


Mehidy :Then there's nothing to be worried. You've more than one month ahead. Just keep on trying. 


Myself : You're right. Yet I'm not feeling easy. 


Mehidy :But why? 


Myself :Sometimes it so happens that I can't solve a problem that I learnt to solve the previous day. 


Mehidy :I see. You've to be careful about the patterns of scientifical problems. You'll be able to solve a type of problems following a particular rule. 


Myself :I'll try.But I need your help. 


Mehidy : You are always welcome. 


Myself :Thank you very much. 


●Let us know in the comments below what kind of dialogue you want.


Thanks for read our article

Next Post Previous Post
2 Comments
  • Unknown
    Unknown 18 March 2022 at 11:39

    Thanks for the dialogue

    • Easy Writing Part
      Easy Writing Part 21 March 2022 at 17:26

      Our pleasure sir.

Add Comment
comment url