Write a dialogue between doctor and patient about illness.

Suppose, you're Nusrat and you've been suffering from fever for a couple of days. Now you're at the chamber of a doctor. Now,write a dialogue between you and the doctor. 

                                     


Patient :May I come in,Sir? 


Doctor :Yes,come in.Sit down and tell me what's your name?


Patient :My name is Nusrat. 


Doctor :How old are you?


Patient :I am fifteen years old, Sir. 


Doctor :OK,  what's your problem. 


Patient :I have been suffering from fever for a couple of days. 


Doctor :Do you have any cough? 


Patient :Yes, Sir. 


Doctor :Do you feel pain all over your body? 


Patient :No, but I have headache. 


Doctor :Did you take any medicines? 


Patient :Sir, I took some paracetamols from the local dispensary. 


Doctor :Ok, let me check you. 


Patient :Do you find any problem,sir? 


Doctor :No, don't worry. I'm prescribing some medicine for you and hope you will be recovered soon.


Patient :Sir, I feel pain in my tonsil. 


Doctor :Don't worry. Gargle with hot saline water frequently. 


Patient :OK, sir, I will do.


Doctor :Here is your prescription. Take the medicine for seven days and you'll be okay soon by the grace of Allah.


Patient :Thank you very much, Sir. 


Doctor : You're most welcome. 


Let us know in the comments below what kind of dialogue you want.


 

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url