Write a dialogue between two friends about the importance of learning computer.

Nowadays computer is used in different sections. It has become very essential to learn about computer. Suppose, your friend Rakib wants to know a lot about it. Now, write a dialogue between you and your friend about the importance of learning computer. 


                                     




Myself :Hello, Rakib.What about you? 


Rakib:Well, what do you know about the importance of learning computer? 


Myself :Yeah, I know that  the importance  of learning computer is vast. Those who learn computer can reach the culmination of success. 


Rakib :Yes, I do agree with you. I have learnt computer and I compose my assignment myself. I also use internet and get many data at a time. 


Myself :I have also learnt computer. I get many good results because of learning computer. Those who don't learn computer lag behind. 


Rakib :The fruit of learning computer is beneficial. It helps us go a long way in the realm of success. 


Myself :I advice all of my friends to learn computer because it is an age of computer. 


Rakib :You have done the right thing. Thank you. 


Myself :You're most welcome. 


Let us know in the comments below what kind of dialogue you want.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url