Write a dialogue between two friends about the importance of physical exercise.

Write a dialogue between Tina and Mina about the importance of physical exercise. 

                                 




Mina :How are you, Tina? 


Tina :I'm fine, thanks. Why do you look so pale and frail?


Mina :Well, I haven't been feeling well for the past few days. 


Tina :I think, you're not in the habit of taking physical exercise. 


Mina :You're right. 


Tina :But you should start talking physical exercise without fail and from now on. 


Mina :Really? Will it improve my health?


Tina :Obviously. The benefits of physical exercise are many.You know physical activity gives us energy and keeps us cheerful. 


Mina :Now I understand. I will make it a point to do physical exercise regularly. 


Tina :Yeah, you can play games, swim or simply walk.


Mina :I'm really encouraged to develop the habit of doing exercise. Many many thanks to you. 


Tina :Thank you too. 

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url