write a dialogue between two friends about covid-19

 write a dialogue between two friends about covid-19

                                  

                                      


Zikrul : Hi, Chhoyful. What about you ?




Chhoyful : I'm doing really well. Thank you. How are you? Are you safe in the midst of this disease?



Zikrul : Absolutely, I take warnings. By the way, what's new these days?



Chhoyful : Nothing! As usual, I read my test of the social services listed on May 31.



Zikrul : I know the date, but don't you think it will be extended further due to the lock down ?



Chhoyful : There is a very good chance that the exam will be postponed for at least a month. And rightly so, for aspirants' subjects are deeply affected. But because there are no UPSC notices regarding the postponement of the exam, it should be limited to May 31 only. What is the nature of this epidemic in your city?



Zikrul : There are two cases here in my city. Both cases are still pending and both have been tried this week. Since then, managers have become stricter and people have become more secure. There is no sense in what the future holds. What is the situation in Dhaka?



Chhoyful : It's not good. Good cases come together very quickly. I think it will take another 1-2 months to bring the situation to full control in Dhaka. Fortunately, coronavirus is not as lethal as the Spanish flu of 1918. But still, it takes a lot of lives.



Zikrul : That's right. In fact, I just feel angry when I think of countries like USA, Italy, Spain, Germany, France and others. We are in a better position than we are, or at least it seems. I know that the standard of testing in Bangladesh is one of the lowest in the world.



Chhoyful : Let's just hope for the best. We need to support humanity by providing all the help we can while we are vigilant. The world economy is in a shambles, and it will take years to recover. I just hope things get back to normal very soon.



Zikrul : I hope so too. All right, I'll have to go. I'll call you later, Chhoyful! Go do your studies and good luck with your exams. Bye bye!



Chhoyful : Thank you, Zikrul ! Have a good day! Bye Bye!


Thanks for read our dialogue.

Let us know in the comments below what kind of dialogue you want.



Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url