Write an email about admission procedure for overseas students-HSC

Write an email to the authority of the university about the admission procedure for overseas students.

Hi Friends, I hope all of you are well, by the grace of Allah. Today I will discuss with you an email I sent to the university's administration regarding the admission procedure for international students. So let's get started.

From: ahmed123@gamail.com

To: unitoronto@gmail.com

Subject: Information regarding admission procedure for overseas students.

Dear Sir,

From a brochure recently published under the auspices of your university, I have come to know that a few seats are reserved to be offered to foreign students. I am interested in doing my Honors Degree at your university in Toronto. I would be grateful if you could let me know the following details:

1. The entry requirements that I am supposed to be equipped with for admission to the honors course in Biochemistry.

2. Length of academic session.

3. Estimated costs that will be involved in the study, such as tuition fees, living expenses, and book costs.

In this regard, please let me know if there is any provision for financial grants for foreign students.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Ahmed

Sylhet, Bangladesh

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url