Write an e-mail to your friend about describing your aim in life. | Easy Writing Part.

 Question:Suppose you are Robi.Your friend name is Riad.He is eager to know about your aim in life. Now, write an email to your friend Riad describing your aim in life. 


Ans:
From:Robi@gmail.com
To:Riad@yahoo.com
Sent:Friday,December4,2020,11:10 a.m.
Subject:My aim in life 

Dear Riad,
How are you? I have just received your email. You have asked me about my aim in life.Oviously, I have my own aim in life.
My aim in life is to be a doctor.

I have decided to serve the people of my country through this profession. After obtaining my MBBS degree I shall go back to my village and set up a charitable dispensary. And provide free medical care to the poor and helpless. I shall feel happy and thankful to Allah if my plan of becoming a doctor is satisfied. No more today. May Allah bless me so that I can succeed in achieving my goal. Convey my best compliments to your parents and love to the youngers.

Your loving friend,
Robi.

Next Post Previous Post
3 Comments
  • আলোর দিশারি
    আলোর দিশারি 29 June 2022 at 20:59

    It is very easy email,Thank you☺

    • Easy Writing Part
      Easy Writing Part 13 July 2022 at 14:43

      You're most welcome

  • আলোর দিশারি
    আলোর দিশারি 29 June 2022 at 21:00

    It is very easy email,Thank you☺

Add Comment
comment url