Short dialogue between two friends about smoking.

 Maruf is 18 years old and he is a student of your class. Nowadays he is getting addicted to smoking.You know smoking is injurious to health dialogue.Now, write a dialogue between you and your friend about the bad effects of smoking. 

                                
Bad effects of smoking
Bad Effects of Smoking 


Momin :Hello, Maruf, how are you? 


Maruf :I'm fine. And you? 


Momin :I'm also fine. But I have come to learn that you have become addicted to smoking cigarette. It is not desirable. 


Maruf :Yes, I smoke cigarette. I like this. 


Momin :Smoking cigarette is injurious to health. Cigarette contains, ethanol, methyle, nicotine, tar and the like. They create different diseases to you. 


Maruf :Yes, you're right. By smoking cigarette, I feel several issues  in me.


Momin :If you smoke cigarettes you will suffer from various diseases like lungs cancer, bronchities, asthma, coughing and the like. 


Maruf : OK, I'll leave it as soon as possible. Thanks for your advice. 


Momin :You're most welcome. 



●Thanks for read our dialogue. 

●Let us know in the comments below what kind of dialogue you want.






Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url