Paragraph A Street Accident in 250 Words-8,9,10

Paragraph A Street Accident in 250 Words-8,9,10 by answering the following questions.

street-accident-paragraph
Paragraph A Street Accident


Question:

a)When did the accident happen?                                         

b)Where did it happen? 

c)What did you see?

d)How did you feel? 

 A Street Accident

Ans:

A street accident has become a daily occurrence in our country. We see the news of street accidents almost every day in the daily newspapers. It was about 4 p.m. when I witnessed a serious street accident yesterday near Victoria Park. I was returning from school. I watched very closely at the time of the accident. I saw a boy crossing the road in front of the National Medical College Hospital. He had just moved to the middle of the road when, all of a sudden, a speedy truck came on and knocked him down. I ran to the boy in the twinkle of an eye.

Also read: Road Accident Paragraph for all classes

                     Road Accidents in Bangladesh Composition

I thought he was dead. But thanks to Allah, he was not. He lay senseless with the shock and received a wound to his left leg. With the help of some passersby, I took the boy to the hospital. There, the doctors and the nurses took every possible care of the boy. In the meantime, the agitated people caught the truck driver and beat him mercilessly. Then they handed him over to the police. It was anxiously awaiting the recovery of the boy. It was about 6 p.m. when the boy opened his eyes.

Then I took the phone number of his parents and informed them of the accident. Then I returned to my home. It was the first accident I had ever experienced in my life. It was a great and harrowing experience in my life.

Moral of the paragraph : A street accident.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url