Write a dialogue between you and your friend about the necessity /importance of Early Rising.

Write a dialogue between you and your friend about the good effect of early rising. 


Myself: Hello, Rakib, congratulations for your brilliant result. 


Rakib: Thank you. But you know  I have been shocked to know your result. Why couldn't you make a good result in the exam? 


Myself: I didn't find enough time to complete my studies. 


Rakib: When do you get up in the morning?


Myself: Around 10 o'clock. 


Rakib: I see , it's really not good for your study. I get up from bed around 5 o'clock. 


Myself: So what?


Rakib: I find enough time to study perfectly. Moreover,early rising is good for health cause morning air refreshes both our body and mind.


Myself: I am sorry. From now I must get up from bed early. 


Rakib: Sure.We all should remember the old saying-"Early to bed at and early to rise,makes a man healthy,wealthy and wise".


Myself: Thanks for your well advice. 


Rakib : Welcome. 


Let us know in the comments below what kind of dialogue you want.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url