Good effects of morning walk dialogue for class 8,SSC,HSC

Q: Suppose, you are Koli. You met your friend Aliza. Now-a-days, she feels tired and looks weak. You advise her to walk in the morning regularly. Now, make a dialogue between you and Aliza about "The good effects of morning walk."

Good-effects-of-morning-walk
Good effects of morning walk


Ans: A dialogue between myself (Koli) and Aliza about the good effects of morning walk.

Good effects of morning walk dialogue class 8,SSC,HSC


Koli: Good morning, Aliza.

Aliza: Good morning, how are you?

Koli: I am fine but you look tired. Am I right?

Aliza: Yes, friend. I really feel tired.

Koli: Why? what has happened to you?

Aliza: I exactly don't know the reason but I keep late at night.

Koli: And when do you get up?

Aliza: I also get up late.

Koli: Oh, I see. This is the main reason of your feeling tired. I am sure you don't take your food also regularly.

Aliza: Right you're. Actually I have lost appetite for food also.

Koli: Then going to bed early and rising from bed early in the morning must be your first medicine. Also you will have to walk for 30 minutes at least in the morning.

Aliza: Do you think that it will make me look fresh?

Koli: Definitely. Morning air is very fresh and it has its invigorating Aliza.

Aliza: So, I will start doing it from tomorrow.

Koli:  Thank you and try to be careful about taking balanced diet as well.

Aliza: Okay. Thanks. I will follow your advice.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url